Saturday, May 1, 2010

May he be well and happy again

Ah Hooi and I at Wat Sam Naht Song, Kpg Song
Today Amy and I follow a group of BMBMC members to Gleneagle Hospital to visit Ah Hooi, BMBMC secretary who met with a serious road accident ten days ago. Ah Hooi is still in coma but had been put in the High Dependency Unit.

Seeing him in his present condition allow me to reflect on how fragile is our life, one second I see him healthy and well, and now he is unconscious and weak. Life is suffering as we are subjected to death, old age and illness as long as we are still in the cycle of Samsara.

But I believe that Ah Hooi as a good Upasaka with many good deeds done, will be able to overcome this suffering and will be well and healthy again.

If readers of this blog know Ah Hooi (a.k.a Ah Chai) and want to help be it in kind or deeds please contact Uncle Lim at BMBMC.

Let us radiate the our metta to Ah Hooi, may he be well and happy again.

No comments: