Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mahindarama Sunday Pali School 50th Anniversary Dinner

Yesterday night 12 Sept 2009, both of us attended the MSPS 50th Anniversary Dinner. At first, I had thought of skipping this occassion as we will miss our meditation sitting and Dhamma talk. After receiving an invitation call from Bro Hor Kwei On, I decided to go as MSPS is a part of my life, my Buddhist life.
Mahindarama Sunday Pali School was set up on the 6th of September 1959 and is part of Mahindarama Buddhist Temple, a Sri Lankan's temple at 2 Kampar Road, Penang.
It is a night full of surprises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know if you have a contact e-mail address? Thanks.

Unknown said...

koayts8@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey brotherhood, Kong Eng here. Didn't realise you have a blog. Anyway, do you have photos of the annivesary dinner? Both Chuin Ming and I missed the celebration.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I did not bring my camera that day (was going to but unmindful-la) so miss many would be good pictures. Must get some from KO. CM and yours picture (with me during the construction of MSPS building) were projected over and over again on the screen that night.